Tomatoes must be thinned out as soon as the seedlings open the first seed lobes!
1. Water the soil sufficiently;
2. Sort seedlings by size;
3. To prevent tomatoes from growing too tall and thin, the thinning out depth is up to seed lobes;
4. Tomatoes must be placed at 7 cm distance from each other;
5. The plants must be replanted deeper at the level of the first real leaves after 18-20 days to help tomatoes develop a healthy root system and remain short;
6. This way the tomatoes are grown until planting in a greenhouse.