Main peculiarities in use of cellular polycarbonate:
1) When fastening the sheets make sure that the internal strength ribs are not located horizontally. Horizontal placement will cause accumulation of condensate between the layers.
2) Do not bend the sheet at a smaller radius than recommended by the manufacturer.
3) Use a construction knife, handsaw or electric saw to cut polycarbonate sheet.
4) Prior to installation of the panel insulate ends of the polycarbonate panel by use of adhesive tape.
5) It is best to use a special polycarbonate profile for assembly of polycarbonate panels.
6) Screws and fastening ribbons are used to attach the cellular polycarbonate sheets to the frame of the greenhouse.
7) After assembly of the greenhouse you must remove protective film from the polycarbonate.
8) Use warm soap water and a soft fabric or sponge to remove dust and dirt from the surface of polycarbonate cover.